Simshingle is an aesthetic roof covering material with APP modified bitumen and 110 gr/m² fibreglass reinforcement. Its upper side is coated with attractive colourful reflective minerals and its bottom side is coated with polyethylene film.
Simshingle can adhere perfectly to any surface due to its bituminous nature, It has strong resistance against bad weather, It is the best solution for fine details, It does not require maintenance, and It is easily applicable.
Simshingle is applicable on all types of roofs:
Wooden, metallic construction or inclined concrete roofs; also can be applied on façades. Furthermore, it is suitable for dome-like roofs, arched roofs, or any kind of surface with complicated inclination or shape.
Simshingle is an alternative product for heavy roof covering materials due to its low weight.
- Resistant to extreme weather conditions and wind.
- Does not leave from sticked surfaces.
- It is not affected ultraviolet lights.
- It is elastic and non breakable.
- It ia not affected by major temparature differences.
- Fastened surfacing granules.
- Light, easy to apply and carry and do not create extra weight for building.
- Can be applied through adhering by torching.
- Does not require any extra accessoriesand maintenance.
|Tensile Strength Length||600 N /5cm|
|Tensile Strength Wide||600 N /5cm|
|Net Covering Area Of Package||2,52m2|
|Packing Type||Perfore polyethylene packs|
|Pieces in Each Pack||18 pieces|