SimShingle Effect is an aesthetic roofing cover consisting of 110 gr/m2 fibreglass carrier and high quality APP modified bitumen. Its surface layer is covered with natural coloured minerals while its lower layer is covered with removable laminate film.
Sim Shingle Effect can be fixed on surfaces completely thanks to the adhesion characteristic of the bitumen. It can bear unfavourable weather conditions, offers easy solutions for minor details, requires no maintenance and can be applied quickly. Sim Shingle can be applied to all types of roofs. It is applied on wooden roofs, roofs with metal construction and inclined concrete roofs.
Besides, it can be applied to curvilinear surfaces like domes or vaults as well as complex roof forms. As it is a light roofing material, Sim Shingle Effect can be applied on all roofs and is preferred to heavy roofing materials.
- Resistant to extreme weather conditions and wind
- Does not leave from sticked surfaces.
- It is not affected ultraviolet lights.
- It is elastic and non breakable.
- It ia not affected by major temparature differences.
- Fastened surfacing granules.
- Light, easy to apply and carry and do not create extra weight for building.
- Can be applied through adhering by torching.
- Does not require any extra accessoriesand maintenance.
|Tensile Strength Length||600 N /5cm|
|Tensile Strength Wide||600 N /5cm|
|Net Covering Area Of Package||2,60m2|
|Packing Type||Perfore polyethylene packs|
|Pieces in Each Pack||18 pieces|