Simshingle is an aesthetic roof covering material with APP modified bitumen and 110 gr/m² fibreglass reinforcement. Its upper side is coated with attractive colourful reflective minerals and its bottom side is coated with polyethylene film.
Impervious to Ultraviolet radiation (not imprevious), we could alternatively use UV resistant, which would be consistent.
-Is not affected (Instead of Does not affected by major temperature differences.)
-does not create (Instead of Light, easy to apply and carry and do not create extra weight for building.)
-or maintenance (Does not require any extra accessories and maintenance.)
-Aesthetically pleasing due to its bright and long-lasting colours. (It is aesthetic with durable colour and long-life lasting.)
- 100 % App Modified Simshingle
- Resistant to extreme weahter conditions and wind.
- Does not leave from sticked surfaces.
- Imprevious to ultraviolet radiation.
- Resillient and break-proof.
- Does not affected by major temperature differences.
- Fastened surfacing granules.
- Light, easy to apply and carry and do not create extra weight for building.
- Can be applied through adhering by torching.
- Does not require any extra accessories and maintenance.
- Wide range of colours and shapes.
- It is aesthetic with durable colour and long-life lasting.
|Tensile Strength Length||600 N /5cm|
|Tensile Strength Wide||600 N /5cm|
|Net Covering Area Of Package||2,50m2|
|Packing Type||Perfore polyethylene packs|
|Pieces in Each Pack||17 pieces|