Single component, cold applied, bitumen solution based waterproofing material.
- When applied on side surfaces of buildings it repels water and humidity, preventing any swelling deformation of paint.
- It prevents blistering paint corrosion and growth of mold on interior walls.
- Used for preventing moisture on the floors and walls of foundations and basements.
- Used as primer before bituminous coatings in basement and roof insulations.
- It prevents unnecessary use of hot bitum on concrete surfaces.
- It forms a waterproof layer when used with glass tissue, netting and bituminous cardboard.
- SIMPOLAX prevents decaying on vehicles when applied on metal surfaces in contact with water.
- It prevents corrosion when used on metal surfaces under or above the ground.
- Application surfaces should be dry and free of dust, dirt, rust and oil.
- It is either applied directly on applied surfaces with a brush after mixing with gas or thinner, when required.
- If application is to be made in doors, precautions should be taken to ensure sufficient ventilations.
- Should not be used at rainy weather conditions and temperature should not be less than +5°C.
- Cold application. Should be used without heating.
- Strongly adheres to the application surface and forms a waterproof layer on the surfaces.
- Starts to dry in 20 minutes after application.
- It repels water and humidity.
Depending on the porosity of the surface of application, averagely 400 gr/m2
Presented in 17 kg (net) tin packages
Should be stored at covered places (between 5 -30°C) and in upright position.