Bitumen based, acrilic additive, single component, water based elastic waterproofing material.Before application color is dark Brown, after application color becomes black dark.
In wet areas of the buildings such as bathroom, kitchen, toilet.
On the vertical surfaces such as balcony and small terrace.
It is used to protect against moisture on vertical surfaces like retaining walls at basements.
It obtains waterproofing on roofs, balconies and wet areas, multi-layer insulations with fibreglass, cartoon with bitumen, canvas armatures.
- Easily applicable by rol lor brush.
- Cold application, no heat or no dillution with water.
- Water based friendly to environment.
- No content to flash and poison, culd be used indoor applications.
- Since contains special additives Simpolas is flexible and long life material compored to other water based primers.
On horizantal surfaces : 1.5 kg/m2,
On horizantal surfaces : 0.8 kg/m2
Consumption is generally enough.
Due to surface roughness or surface absorptivity, consumption amount may be increased % 50-100
Presented in 17 kg.(net) plastic packaging.
Should be stored in covered places (between 5 -30°C) and in upright position.
- High elasticity and capability of bridging cracks.
- It can be applied on dry and wet surfaces.
- The application surface should be free of dust, dirt, rust and oil and loose parts scraped.
- Pointed tips and sharp corners should be rounded.
- The corners and edges should be rounded.
- The ensure a good adherence to surface before application, water based Standart primer should be used.
- Could be applied with brush or roll to the surface.
- Should not be used at rainy weather conditions and temperature should not be less than +5°C
- Should be applied in two layer and after the first layer curing the second layer should be applied.
- During the curing period, should not be walked on the application area, and no load applied.
- Depending the application area size, should be used together with glass tissue.