UV Resistant, Polyester Reinforced PVC Lake Membrane: UV resistant, polyester reinforced and vapor permeable REINFORCED PVC Waterproofing Membranes have plant root resistance, they can be used for artificial lakes and dam applications and can be adhered with hot air welder.
- Used in irrigation channels in agricultural lands
- Used as final layer while constituting artificial lakes
- Used for constituting garden and fish artificial lakes.
- Used for constituting ornamental pools and decorative lakes.
- High Quality meeting EN 13956 Quality Standards
- Vapor Permeable structure
- Plant Root Resistance
- UV Resistant / Durable against atmosphere conditions
- Recyclable environment- friendly material that includes no heavy metal
- Polyester reinforced product that has dissolution and decomposition resistances.
- High flexibility value.
- Material which has dimensional stability
- Free layout usage feature by means of mechanically fixing method
- Ability to maintain its flexibility in -25C degrees temperature
- High tear resistance and impact strength
- Qualified and easy application options with heat air welder
- Provides waterproofing in temperatures between -35 C and +85 C degrees.
|Tested Features||Test Result||Unit|
|Determination of visible defect||perfect||–|
|Dolu Tanelerine Dayanım||>19||m/s|
|Plant Root Resistance||Feasible||–|
|UV Resistance( 1000 h )||Strength||–|
|Value of joint strength||>850||N/50 mm|
|Static Load Resistance Value||>25||Kg|
|Value of elasticity||>35||%|
|Value of Impact Resistance||850||mm|
|Determination of Water Vapor Permeability||25000±7500||µ|
|Tear Strength Value||>220||N|
|Value of tensile strength||>1000||N/50 mm|
|Junction Where The Value of Peel Strength||>300||N/50 mm|
|Stability of Elasticity in The Cold||< -25||°C|
|Dimensional Stability||< 1||%|
|Dolu Tanelerine Dayanım||> 19||m/s|
|Thickness||Width||Length||Colour*||Roll m2||Roll Weight|
(*) Different Colours Are Possible According To Demand