It is a natural, mineral and inorganic sedimentary product which is produced by combining fiberglass fibers with nonflammable resin.
It is high quality and cost effective insulation material produced with advanced technology. This product has striking sound insulation characteristics in addition to its high level heat insulation ability. As a result of the inorganic nature of its raw material (mostly sand), fiberglass as an extraordinary resistance level against fire. Thanks to these features, fiberglass is an ideal heat and sound insulation material for such construction applications as inclined roofs, sections, sandwich walls and roofs.
- It can be used for the metal and wooden roofs in all inclination levels,
- Used and unused roof spaces,
- Steel construction industrial structures
- Sandwich roofs, animal shelters and chicken farms
- Ursa CYS 45 – Ursa CYS 40 – Ursa CYS 35 named blankets are light, nonflammable, bare fiberglass blankets. These products are also offered by coating one of their surfaces with Aluminum folio.
- Ursa CYS 40 -2CT are the fiberglass blankets both faces of which are coated with yellow fiberglass.
- Collector blankets are bare fiberglass blankets.
- Klimasers are fiberglass blankets one face of which is coated with aluminum folio.
|m2 / package||Isıl Direnç
R 90 / 90 M2
Ortalaması (10°C) ʎ
Değeri (10°C) ʎ 90 / 90
|CYS 45||80||1200||10000||12,00||1,70||0,043 W / Mk||0,047 W / Mk|
|CYS 40||80||1200||10000||12,00||1,85||0,040 W / Mk||0,043 W / Mk|
|Collector blankets||50||930||19500||18,14||1,15||0,040 W / Mk||0,043 W / Mk|
|CYS 40 2 CT||80||1200||8000||9,60||1,85||0,040 W / MK||0,043 W / Mk|
|CYS 35||80||1200||7500||9,00||2,05||0,036 W / MK||0,039 W / Mk|
|50||1100||10000||11,00||1,35||0,37 W / MK||*|