Homogenous PVC Lake Membrane: V resistant, vapor permeable and vapor permeable, without reinforcement PVC Waterproofing Membranes have plant root resistance, they can be used for artificial lakes and dam applications and can be adhered with hot air welder.
- Construction of artificial lakes as Top layer.
- Construction garden pools and fish lakes.
- Construction Decorative pools and lakes.
- High Quality meeting EN 13967 Quality Standards
- Vapor Permeable structure
- Plant Root Resistance
- UV Resistant / Durable against atmosphere conditions
- Recyclable environment- friendly material that includes no heavy metals
- Homogenous product that has dissolution and decomposition resistances
- High flexibility value.
- Material which has dimensional stability
- Ability to maintain its flexibility in -25C degrees temperature
- High tear resistance and impact strength
- Qualified and easy application options with heat air compressor
- Provides waterproofing in temperatures between -35 C and +85 C degrees.
|Tested Features||Minimum Required Value||Test Result||Unit||Test Method|
|Waterproofing||impermeable||impermeable||–||EN 1928 (B)|
|The end of the aging water resistance||impermeable||impermeable||–||EN 1926 ve EN 1928 (A)|
|Determination of visible defect||perfect||perfect||–||EN 1850-2|
|Value of tensile strength||>15||>18||N/mm2||EN 12311-2|
|Value of elasticity||>250||>320||%||EN12311-2|
|Static Load Resistance Value||>20||>20||Kg||EN 12730 (B)|
|Value of Impact Resistance||>450||>900||mm||EN 12691 (A)|
|Tear Strength Value||>300||>330||N||EN 12310-1|
|Reaction to Fire||E Class||E Class||–||EN 13501-1|
|Value of joint strength||>600||>750||N/50mm||EN 12317-2|
|Determination of Water Vapor Permeability||25500 ± 7500||25500 ± 7500||µ||EN 1931|
|Junction Where The Value of Peel Strength||>150||>155||N/50mm||EN 12316-2|
|Dimensional Stability||<2||<2||%||EN 1107-2|
|Stability of Elasticity in The Cold||< -25||< -25||°C||EN 495-5|
|Thickness||Width||Length||Colour*||Roll m2||Roll Weight|